In the Narnia story, when Lucy visited for the first time, she found a lamp-post, a forest, and lots of beautiful snow! Did you know that every single snowflake is unique and different? Lucy met a faun called Mr Tummus, and even though they were very different, they became best friends. Like a snowflake, you are different from everyone else. You are unique and amazing! …
How do you feel about God? Which name connected with God appeals most to you?
- Take your time to read the titles that describe God. Find the name of God which makes you feel closest to God.
- Say this prayer during the day: Loving Father, Lord God, my Saviour.
We feel happy and sad, angry, lonely, confused and afraid, anxious and excited…all in one day!
- How do you feel right now?
- Do you know why you feel the way you feel?
- Have a look at the feeling image cards. Which one (or two) shows how you feel right now?
- You can use the Scrabble letters to form and add a word or two describing what the picture means to you…
Farmers use wheelbarrows to move rubbish from one place to another. We’ve all got rubbish in our lives, not just ‘outside’ rubbish like broken things, old clothes, papers, and plastic, but ‘inside’ rubbish too. What ‘inside’ waste are you carrying around at this moment?
- Find a quiet corner, and think about your ‘inner’ rubbish for some time.
- If you want to, take a piece of paper and draw or write your ‘inner’ rubbish…
Creating this space with these particular prayer activities originated from what our Year 8s – 10s students show interest in about books and movies. The aim is to help individuals become who they were created to be with a purpose. They will understand and realise that they belong in our school’s caring community. (BeSpace. “Downloads for Organising a School Prayer Space”)
Who will be the participants? … Read more »
Ktieb, ħabib u gwida għaż-żgħażagħ li qed ifittxu it-Triq tal-Ħajja. Ġabra ta’ stejjer, esperjenzi, ħsibijiet miġbura minn ħargiet imgħoddija ta’ fuljett għaż-żgħażagħ maħruġ mill-Ġiżwiti. Illum ukoll għandna żgħażagħ li qed ifittxu ftit sens fid-dinja tal-lum, bl-isfidi kollha tagħha. Nifs frisk ta’ ħajja li ma tinxifx u li jmiss kull qalb żagħżugħa li qed tfittex it-Triq tal-Ħajja.
Intervista ma’ Fr Paul Chetcuti sj dwar kif u għala fforma It-Triq Għaż-Żgħażagħ Rigal Sabiħ għal Żgħażagħ minn 12-il sena ‘l fuq… Read more »
Storja 1 – Grazzi ħabib… Read more »
Storja 1 – Għal min irid jasal ma hemmx skużi
Għal ħafna snin lin-nisa ma kinux jippermettulhom jieħdu sehem f’maratoni u f’tiġrijiet twal, bħal ngħidu aħna t-tiġrija ta’ 10,000 metru…
Where do you live? Who lives in your area? Have you ever observed the streets and buildings in your town? Are there any interesting historical places, churches, religious places, monuments, and other exciting places? Were there famous people who used to live or are still living in your town?
- Walk along the pathway while thinking about people and interesting places in your town…
Look at these people doing daily chores and serving others, in order that the others around them live in a clean environment. No one likes to clean others’ messes but still, some people around us, at home or at school, clean our messes to show their love toward us.
- Take a broom template and on it write a way how you can make others feel more respected…
Pom poms come in different shapes, sizes, colours and textures. In the same way, people are different too. Likewise, we humans come in different shapes, sizes, colours and personalities.
- What makes you unique and different?
- In a few quiet moments think about something that makes you unique and special.
- Take an owl foot template, and on it write or draw what makes you unique and special…
A good intention is a clear and positive goal in one’s life. Setting intentions helps us define what we want and works towards our dreams. When did you manage to carry out a task that took a long time to achieve, and you made those around happy?
- Take a leaf and decorate it as you like.
- On the reverse side of the leave, draw or write your intention – something you would like to improve…