During this prayer space one is encouraged to reflect on his feelings when receiving a pleasant action from someone and how he/she can show kindness with others.
Equipment: Advent Wreath, heart template or a free hand heart drawing, three strips of paper - yellow, blue and green, marker, pen, pencils, crayons, Baby Jesus' manger
Related to Liturgy: 4th Sunday of Advent
Love is the significance of the fourth Sunday of Advent. Love is an action, not something only one feels. We can share this love with others like God when He sent Jesus among us. We can share our love even with people we don’t know, with everyone.
- Light up the candle
- Think about a pleasant action you received. How did you feel?
- Where your feelings helpful and encouraging to be more kind to others?
- Draw a heart and on it write: “Come Lord Jesus and be born in my heart.”
- Take three strips of paper – yellow, blue and green. On the yellow one write the pleasant action you received, on the blue one your feelings, and on the green one write ways of how you can show love to others.
- Connect the strips of paper with the heart.
- Put the heart next to Baby Jesus’ manger.