During this prayer space we are invited to reflect about the word at the back of a paper duck and thank God for the good things we have in life.
Equipment: paper ducks in a basket labelled family, friends, education, home, toys, sports, love of God, nature, talents, food
- Early Years
- Primary Years
We all have things in our life to be grateful and to say thank you for.
- Pick a duck from the basket and turn it over.
- At the back there is a word which will remind you of the
- good things you can say thank you for.
- If you want to, you can say a thank you prayer
- in your heart.
- Make sure you return your duck to the basket.