This prayer space inspired by the interlocking rings invites one to pray for oneself and those around him.
Equipment: olympic flag template, pens, pencils, crayons.
The Olympic rings represent the five continents, and the colours represent the national flags of every country. The interlocking of rings signifies the coming together of athletes from across the five continents for the Olympic games.
In front of you, there are five rings representing:
- Our selves: In the first ring, write or draw a prayer to God for yourself.
- Our families: In the second ring, pray to God for your family.
- Our friendships: In the third ring, pray to God for your friendships.
- Our communities: In the fourth ring, pray to God for your community.
- Our countries: In the fifth ring, pray to God to help you understand your place in your country.
- Colour each ring with the colours given as you say (or after you say) these prayers.