In connection with the Pope Francis’ visit to the Malta, in this Prayer Space one is asked to think about acts of love he/she can carry out in his/her life, and to thank God for his mercy towards him/her.
Equipment: cloud template, pen, pencils, colours
Do you remember Pope Francis’ visit to Malta in April 2022? During his meetings on our islands, especially with the immigrants at the Peace Lab in Ħal-Far, he shared meaningful messages with us. He says: “Mercy: the bridge that unites both God and man, opens our hearts to the hope of being loved even when we commit sin.”
- Find a quiet corner outside.
- Glimpse at the sky for some time and think of ways how you can show mercy.
- Draw a cloud on a piece of paper or use the template provided. In it, write down acts of love you would like to do in the coming week.
- Place the cloud in the jar.
- Reflect frequently on God’s mercy towards you.