Welcome to the registration for the session ‘Living Love Joyfully‘, meant to promote spiritual development and offer a unique and enriching experience for Year 6 students in State schools. Furthermore, it is designed to empower the students to navigate this crucial transition period in their lives.
The session is going to be held at:
The ‘Living Love Joyfully’ sessions incorporate various engaging activities, including:
- fun activities that promote teamwork and unity;
- animated reflective stories that inspire reflection and self-awareness;
- journal writing;
- hands-on creativity and
- Interactive prayer space experiences through a serene and reflective environment to help students connect with themselves, with God, with others, and with Creation.
Altogether, these activities are designed to help students explore and grow spiritually, personally, and communally.
The ‘Living Love Joyfully’ sessions are tailored to help students to:
- Continue to discover that together, we can live love in a joyful way.
- Develop a sense of gratitude.
- Recognize and appreciate themselves and their unique qualities.
- Discover their dreams and ambitions.
- Understand and embrace their limitations.
- Strengthen their resilience to overcome their challenges.
How to Participate
To register your classes for this session, please complete the following form. For any inquiries or additional information, please feel free to contact Ms Antoinette Laferla via [email protected] or on 79618463 or Fr Reuben Gauci via [email protected] or on 79058498.