In this prayer space we will reflect on the presence of the Holy Trinity in our life and on the Trinity as one God in three persons
Equipment: a large apple split in half, apple-shaped cards with Bible quotations, a plant
We can understand the Holy Trinity by looking at an apple which, although one fruit, consists of the skin, flesh and core. In the same way, the Holy Trinity is one God in three different and unique persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Make the sign of the cross.
- Pick up the apple and touch the skin, flesh and core.
- Read the message on the apple cards and thank God for his love and mercy.
- Honour the Holy Trinity by reciting the GLORY BE slowly and meaningfully: Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
- Eat your apple and enjoy it.